• twitter
  • rss

Name : Ali Khan
Father Name : Faz Khan
Nationality : Pakistani
N.I.C. No. : 42050-6961789-5
Marital Status : Single
Health : Good Physique (Health)
Present Address : 1715/115 F.B. Area Karachi
Mobile No : 0345-3304949
 

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:-
M.B.A. from Karachi University in the year 2002 with major subject in Marketing
Bachelor Commerce (B. Com)  (2nd Division)
Board of Higher Secondary Education. A grad in the year 1996.  (H.S.C. Pre Engineering)
Board of Secondary Education  A Grade in 1993 (Matric Science Group)


EXPERIENCE:-
Working as a Business Executive in Philips Company since January 2000 to date.

PEN PICTURE:-
Possess ability to perform independently all types of duties relating to my post and can handle the staff and guide them properly.

INTEREST:-  
Playing Cricket and Reading

REFERENCE:
Will be provided at the time of interview.
LANGUAGE:-
English and Urdu.




P.O. Box 202,
C/o The Daily Morning
Karachi.


SUB: - REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT AS BUSINESS EXECUTIVE

Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement appeared in the Daily Morning dated 6th April, 2010, I beg to offer my self as a candidate for the post of Business Executive in your organization. In order to assist you in assessing my suitability for the post applied for I am enclosing my complete “Biodata” for your perusal which is self-explanatory.
I shall be happy to attend an interview at any time suitable to you.
Thanking you in anticipation,



Your Faithfully,

F.B. Area Karachi

0 comments:

Post a Comment